It looks like QT the masturbating pimple boy who loves manga is getting a little more mystic on us in KB2. I will continue my hypocritical protest against the violent trash that pollute my life by skipping this episode all together.

killbill7.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Just watched Kill Bill 1 on vid as got free tickets to #2 next week.

Have to side with Plucky on this one.

This flick is no masquerade. It's in your face manga-esque flow show, with so many flippant tongue-in-the-cheek parodies I couldn't wipe the smirk off my face if I tried.

Ghoulish, gratuitous, tasteless violence???

Undeniably brutal, but owes so much to Python (monty) and the game of tennis than "This-is-real-life-war-horror-on-the-normandy-beaches-private-ryan-blood-and-guts-mans-inhumanity-to-man" stuff.

QT's smarmy ilk at times irks me, but this flicks in the ribs quirkiness gets my vote.

#2 to be seen soon.

i enjoyed the second part more than the first. it wasnt as gory. overall, i liked the two films- not masterpieces or anything, but fun to watch. would be nice to see them together, but work fine separate.

• 3 weeks later...
 Quote:
Originally posted by d=(^o^)=b:
QT the masturbating pimple boy who loves manga
Just seen Kill Bill 1, and this line is exactly what I got from the movie... says more about Tarantino than anything else.

In fact, I think it might have actually been the ultimate ego massage... "I:m soooo goddam cool that I:m gonna make a real trash movie, tell everyone it:s the dogs through mass hype, and everyone:ll love it...suckers"

And im so excited to see number 2 :rolleyes: