Who gets your vote for the most "ecchi" race of people?

http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/asia/story/0,4386,212399,00.html

Zhuhai 'hotel sex orgy' pimp arrested

Chinese suspect had fled to Hunan after media reports of how 400 Japanese tourists went on a sex romp in hotel

By Chua Chin Hon

BEIJING - A Chinese who allegedly organised a sex orgy for hundreds of Japanese tourists during a sensitive World War II anniversary has been arrested after fleeing to Hunan province, state media reported yesterday.

The suspect was not identified but the man in custody was said to be the ringleader who had helped about 400 Japanese engage 500 prostitutes for a three-day romp at a luxury hotel in the southern Chinese city of Zhuhai from Sept 16 to 18.

The scale and timing of the incident has provoked widespread anger in China, where Sept 18 is still remembered by many as being a day of 'national humiliation'.

Japanese forces started occupying north-east China on Sept 18, 1931, and many Chinese have interpreted this latest incident as a bid to humiliate China.

The ringleader reportedly fled from Zhuhai to neighbouring Hunan province after Chinese media carried racy reports on the orgy. He was arrested on Sunday in the province's Huitong county.

About 50 prostitutes allegedly involved in the orgy had also been arrested by police yesterday, according to state media reports, while police in southern Guangdong province announced over the weekend that they had arrested other suspects involved with the orgy.

It remained unclear how those arrested were connected with the alleged ringleader.

The Zhuhai International Convention Centre Hotel, where the alleged incident took place, had also been shut down indefinitely for investigations.

When contacted, Guangdong police and government officials declined to comment and would only say that they were still investigating the case, where many details remained murky.

However, the Chinese authorities continued to take the case seriously despite suggestions that accounts of the orgy in the Chinese media could have been exaggerated.

On Monday, China's Foreign Ministry summoned a Japanese Embassy official in Beijing to make a formal protest.

Officials described the incident as an 'abominable' act that had 'hurt the feelings of the Chinese people' and 'severely damaged' Japan's international image.

An online report on the China Daily's website yesterday said the Japanese official expressed regret over the incident and hoped that it would not hurt Sino-Japanese relations.

In Tokyo, Japanese Foreign Minister Yoriko Kawaguchi said officials were looking into the allegations, adding that the incident, if true, was 'extremely regrettable'.

She told reporters: 'If this is true, even before the legal question, this is a more fundamental problem.

'That people would go all the way to a foreign country to injure women's dignity is extremely regrettable.'

The Japanese media, which have also given prominent coverage to the controversy, quoted the president of an Osaka construction firm as saying his company had organised for 288 staff to visit the Zhuhai hotel at the time of the alleged orgy.

In a statement carried by Kyodo News, he offered his 'profound apologies' for the outrage in China but denied allegations that the trip had been a 'prostitution tour'.

I can hear them now scheming in the little lunch caravan at the construction site.

A: Hey I'v got an idea for the work trip, lets find some woman and injure their dignaty.

B: Iv got a better idea, lets "go all the way to a foreign country to injure women's dignity"

A: Your right that is a good idea. Using my construction workers vast knowledge of historical dates I think we should make it in honor of the last time we invaded China and do it on the 18th of september.

B: I was just about to say that myself.

A: lets see what the boss thinks.

Rooting!! Its unbelievable. rooting is quite a popular subject all over the world.

I saw on TV that the trend in Iraq now is selling videos of people rooting. Previously banned by Mr Evil. Im not too sure what to make of it.

Make love Not war! And dont forget to tape it!!!

Oh dear oh dear, what trend are the Japanese starting now. Disgusting mad.gif before you know it, there'll be 'respectable' Japanese businessmen tramping all over SE Asia looking for sex. First Korea, then Taiwan, and, god forbid, Thailand may fall victim to this modern epidemic of dignity stripping moral decay.

Hell, a sex industry could even be spawned HERE, in the MOTHERLAND (or is at fatherland???)

It makes me very angry mad.gif

Got sent me this....400!!!!! eek.gif

========================

ORGY PROBE LAUNCHED

A probe has begun into claims 400 Japanese businessmen had an orgy with 500 prostitutes in China.

China's foreign ministry spokesman Kong Quan called the case "extremely odious" and urged Japan to "educate its citizens" on behaviour abroad.

Chinese sensitivities were further insulted as the orgy is said to have taken place on the 72nd anniversary of Japan's invasion of mainland China.

All the alleged businessmen came from the same firm and were on a company tour in Zhuai, near Macau.

The name of the company has not been revealed, but it is thought to be a construction firm based in the western city of Osaka.

The three-day sex fest at a five-star hotel, which began on September 16, has dominated headlines in both Japan and China.

China's reaction is thought to signify its simmering anger at Japan's conduct during the Second World War which it believes has never been fully atoned for.

Prostitution is illegal in China but still widespread.

• 2 months later...

and today...

Quote:
Two Chinese hotel workers were sentenced to life in prison Wednesday for organizing a sex romp involving hundreds of Japanese tourists in a case that hit a raw nerve in China and sparked public outrage.

Twelve other Chinese people were sentenced to prison terms of up to 15 years and police asked Interpol to help find three Japanese suspected of soliciting prostitutes for the orgy, which coincided with the 72nd anniversary of the start of Japan's occupation of China, the official Xinhua news agency said.

life in prison for organising a sex romp, bet they didn't expect that.

Don't know why it is such a big fuss. It is a commercial transaction and no one forced anyone to do anything.

Look at the good side, it could also put pressure on the price in Tokyo (not in any way saying that it concerns me of course).

\:D

Dirty men.

As the thread subject said, I suppose.

I suppose there must have been some dirty women there as well to 'help' the dirty men.

Dirty people.

Of course, the Chinese government is a good friend of 'ours', and I'm sure we won't be saying to them "We will fire some smart bombs at you because you do not have the rule of law. Using this absurd obsession with dates of historical events as an excuse for draconian measures against your own citizens offends us (plus you are actively developing WMD). Also you are obviously communists."

Let's hope President Hu has prepared his little hole in the ground (with a shaving kit - we can learn a lot from history).

did anyone read the article in time magazine last week about the aids problem in china?

some quotes--

"even today, 1 out of 5 chinese have never heard of aids."

in a survey in 2002 "among female sex workers, 89% were unaware of their risk of contracting hiv. a majority of sex workers, about 60%, reported inconsistant condom use."

so yeah siren, it may have been a commercial transaction, but how many condoms do you think were used? out of the 500 prostitutes, do you think they were all hiv-negative?

anything from xinhua is always blown out of proportion with lotsa party rhetoric thrown in, which is why any educated chinese person doesn't read it. it's just china blowing her horn, whipping up a fervor so the average dude in the street, who is still a peasant and hasn't benefitted from the 8% growth rate, doesn't think so much about why his stomach is empty. i guess like the university show(where some japanese students/staff hung genital effigies from between their legs) incident, it's an indicator of the rising nationalism in asia. pretty disturbing really.

Quote:
I thought China has always been like that.
Especially after Tiannanmen tho - notice how an anti-japanese protest gets state news coverage, an anti-govt protest on the other hand, and the tanks roll out.

Not to defend the japanese guys, but i think the numbers (400 guys/500 girls) are a little exagerated. Plus, the thing with the date being on the anniversary of Japan's invasion to purposely slight China's honour. hmmm....

It's true that the japanese side involved went to another country and broke her laws. They should be punished for that. On the other hand, the whole issue is being used to whip up nationalist fervour( bit like the black trucks in japan, except people in china actually care) by the chinese govt.

I feel most sorry for the Chinese guys from the hotel. They all got life for their little part.