I reccon the old niku man is not completely unlike a meat pie. Get some tomato sauce on there a bit of imagination and its just as good as a pie. I'm also a fan of the pizza man from lawsons.

Had some excellent pies at the AFL (aussie rules football) grand final held at the australian embassy. Great pepper steak numbers. They are made in Japan and also sold at Quest in Roppongi. Sorry forgot the name.......will try to find out. Probably be able to buy in bulk and put em in the fridge.

Bloody oiishi they were, I had four.

The Blarney Stone in Umeda does pies with beans and mash which are pretty good by all accounts. In a way I'm glad they don't have them at combenis cause I would be much fatter if they did.

Hi there wave.gif

Hey thanks for pointing this out to me GrabABite! Looks like a fun place to be.

Pie-eater = person from Wigan, north west of England.

Wigan = best pies in the world, best rugby league team in the world, 24 hours Asda >>> cool.gif heaven!!

Nice to meet you! cool.gif

I know it pie-eater, nice area. Had a good few meals on the hills of Parbold in years gone by ;\)

I'm from just to the north of Liverpool actually on the way out to Formby.

The main guy in charge of this website (Andrew) is from near you too as well, somewhere around St Helens if I remember correctly. (I don't suppose you guys support the same rugby team though lol.gif )