"It's better to burn out than to fade away!" lol.gif

Anyways Wales ended up giving the AllBlacks a more than adequate run for their money-you must be well pleased with their perfomance Mr Matthews. Didn't actually see the game but reading the live score details makes me wish I did. Wales have done them a favor in the process as they needed a real challange.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by a soccer dude:
I'm not very interested in rugby - it is soo boring to watch
yes sir Samoa v England, Ireland V Australia, Wales v NZ certainly were boring games :rolleyes:
I could hardy keep awake cool.gif

Ireland were robbed yesterday. should have won but thats why they call it rugby, fantastic stuff

well...being canadian and all i don't really follow rugby...however, i thought i would have a look at the All Blacks vs Canada...you know cheer on the canadian team...moral support n'all.

To my shock horror....i discovered my home team all look like bloody accountants!!! (apologies to all accountants out there - but accountants have no business playing prof rugby..just as rugby players have no business being accountants)

...how very very embarrassing

One saving grace...they did better than tonga against the AB's

thats the old school elitism of Rugby Union. It used to be quite common to find national players that where educated as doctors, lawyers, accountants, dentists. Very few plumbers and mechanics in the Rugby Union flock.

It is the same in Sydney today. Just about every Rugby Union player I knew was a banker from one of the better schools in town (and usually had the tosser attitude to go along with it). I actually worked with the Wallabies team manager a few years ago when I was myself (oh my god what did I do!) in stockbroking. Just to be on the safe side, he wasn't a tosser at all.

Yes I was rather pleased with the Welsh boys! But I would've liked a win (though we were expecting a whooping).

New Zealand on that performance ain't gonna win nuffink! Sorry guys, maybe Wales can knock the English out for you! ;\)

Quote:
Originally posted by NutteyCubey:
So.

What do accountants look like then, in your opinion??
flaccid, white, intelligent

rugby players on the other hand look
powerful, tanned, and dim

please bear in mind i am unashamedly stereotyping here.

1/4 Finals this weakend and the most exciting of the four is the first one up!.

NZ v SA outstanding! cant wait tomorrow 4:15 pm.

Head to the Blarney Stone in Umeda, thats the place to be they tell me.

Go the ABs

\:D

I agree-had to love that last minute try and conversion from Scotland. The Aussies must have been worried at half time. Great game from the Allblacks Carlos Spencer was awesome.