Well I've completely disregarded the above couple of posts from where rach started harassing decent Rugby loving folk. Lets get on with some ideas on how this tournament is going to pan out.

England once again showed their ability to "grind out" a result, something which I think'll make them the eventual champions.....and New Zealand ought to be wary of the Springboks and not 'choke' again. Like they've done every year since 1987. If you fail to win this one, the mask of invincibility will drop off the end of your noses!

As for Wales, well erm urghhh. A shocking 20-27 win against the Tongans....pathetic really, but that sets us up for a mighty clash with....Italy. John Kirwans got the Azzuri all fired up and ready to blast the bollox of a few limp Welshmen! 

But with the Support of President Bush we'll be all good, as long as we can convince him the Italians are in fact Al-quieda terrorists and the referee is Taliban.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ocean,

Quote:
it's always colonials who say crap like this...

Jesus man, next you'll be using "the antipodes". English always sound like such complete ****s when they start pulling out these freshly minted sayings. Let it go.

Ocean,

Quote:
it's always colonials who say crap like this...

Jesus man, next you'll be using "the antipodes". English always sound like such complete ****s when they start pulling out these freshly minted sayings. Let it go.
 Quote:
Originally posted by neversummer:
kamo, you forgot about the loss to the Wallabies in the semi-final so I don't see the possibility of an Eng v NZ final..
365.gif
The wanna-bes? thats a good one! The ABs have been too good all season and already beaten Oz convincingly twice this year including a record 50 -21 hiding. Im feeling good about our chances this year. 372.gif