• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aussies won the opening game in a very scrappy affair, 24-8. They showed some promising signs but as of yet the passes are not hitting the chests and the runs are not being timed to perfection. Hopefully they will improve over the next few games and peak at the right time.

From the dictionary.... I swear ;\)

mediocre

adj

1: moderate to inferior in quality; [syn: poor, second-rate]

2: of no exceptional quality or ability.

3: poor to middling in quality.

4: Australian Rugby Team

Todays picks from me, ( I will be parked in front of the TV all night \:D

Nz 50 Italy 6

Ireland 42 Romania 3

France 25 Fiji 12

Sth Africa 56 Uraguay 5

You heard it here first

Quote:
Originally posted by neversummer:
Kamo, you didn't pick Umaga out for the tourney did you??

The pressure will be really on now mate!!
Yeh but the guy who replaced him in better IMO Maa Nonu is a beast and will step up and prove that he is better than the ageing Umaga

Obviously not the best to have Umanga out but it will be as kamoshika suggests-i have no doubt of that after watching the game on Saturday. I wish I had JSKY but it's a good excuse to go to the pub. Watching the All Blacks score 70 points and eating a real meat pie with happyhour price beers has to be one of the better ways I've spent Saturday afternoon since the end of the snowboarding season. Almost as good as watching the All Blacks thrash the Wallabies wth a not too disimilar scorecard from my Koh Samui hotel room

I went to the Blarney Stone in Umeda on Saturday, they're showing all the games live, have great food and a big screen. I hooked up with some people who were also talking about going to the Green Leaf in Tennoji to see games, so maybe they have them all live as well.