Doesn't the name "Bongo" hurt you in the least? Not wanting to down you or anything for your cheap deal there, but lets be real here "Bongo"...

Your beleoved Delica "Star Wagon" driver \:D

BTW, rach I can offer you a tow on the highway if you wanna get to the mountain quicker. Just don't wind down you windows or my exhaust will kill ya \:D

Its the first four letters that caught my attention. But yeah your right, is a bit poxy.

plan is to send it back to NZ in dec when shaken runs out as it is the same price to re shaken it as it is to send home, 1998 model is selling for about $7500nz at the mo so good profit, after gonna get a toyota hi ace 4wd to set me up for winter, big buck though.

Yeah, cant wait to get a new Hi Ace, especially for the extra size, the ol Bongo's just a bit small as the missus and I spend alot of time camping in it, being the Bimbo Gaijin we dont tend to pay for accomodation. even in winter its still good to sleep in but the new Hi Ace will be luxury.

Good stuff Rach.

Myself and a few rouges from this forum are contemplating getting a joint car for the coming season.

I am actually contemplating finding a girl friend that lives in my area, who snowboards/skis and owns a car. That way I can screw my mates who will have to catch the train while I ride in luxury.

db my apoolgies over my absence of invitations for car trips last year. I will resolute this year at New Years to be much better, unless of course you have shifted over the other side of town and that you don't mind my fourlegged and two legged companions joining!

Some kei cars are OK. Subaru lent me a Pleo S (or something 'special') when my car died, and it felt quite powerful and was a real pleasure to drive. I think it had 4WD too. Of course if you bing in a kei, there isn't very much between you and it...