The most common brands of perfume for men in Japan are Mild 7 and Hope.

I'm told I smell like a water melon when I sweat, so it would be a shame to try to cover that up with nasty alcohol-based perfume.

Egoist Platinum (Chanel)

Miracle Homme (Lancome)

Angel Amen (Thierry Mugler)

But don't think I know what I am talking about, I don't. I bought each one whilst killing time at duty free transit shops at various ariports around the globe and can't remember the last time I wore any of them.

Hmmmmm,

Pink shirt, shiny shoes, man purse and now an extensive collection of manly fragrances, with the transparent excuse of Duty free boredom. I am beginning to have my suspitions about you db. Sure most of your sydney clubbing wasn't done on Oxford street? C'mon, out of the closet you come. \:\)

I hate you Dims. Bully.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dims:

Sure most of your sydney clubbing wasn't done on Oxford street?

Except for the regular trips to Home Nightclub in Cockle Bay and Chinese Laundry in the city, all of it was on Oxford Street, so stick that in your homophobe pipe and smoke it. Country Boy.

mogski, my red headed stepson:

Each purchase was made to match the female equivalent being worn by the girl of the day. Plus I actually quite liked them an knew of very few other men who wear these brands, thus my desire to walk against the crowd was satisfied.

Duely smoked city slickster ;\)

Not sure what the furno count was on that one tho (Danz MisterS?). Not sure if I had the right combustion ratio. Perhaps you can give me a few pointers Mr Thermodynamics.

Actually I need to have a good hard look at myself as most of my club outings were also based on or under the deliciously camp Oxford street when I was in Sydney.

And where would you be without Brut 33..........probally smelling a damn sight better that;s for sure. Horrible stuff yer dear old granny keep giving you for Christmas.