How many kanji can you read / write?

Read, write and understand the Jyoyou Kanji no problems. Can also do many more but I have no way of counting those...

Give me dictionary and I can read and write the whole lot. \:D Whether I understand them is a different thing though.

Gosh, Ocean, do you mind if I call you 7803 from now on?

I didn't know there were that many Kanji in existence! I'm still sorting my way out through the first few hundred and finding it difficult going because each Kanji seems to have at least 2 ways of being read.

I can hardly write a single kanji by hand, but using a computer I can compose intelligible business letters full of the most beautiful kanji.

How did I get to be this way?

Keitai mail to/from girls!

Thank you, J-Phone! Highly recommended as a study aid.

If algebra and geography had involved constant interaction with beautiful fun-loving gals, I'd have had a much easier time of it in middle school.

Instead, I got the withered 72-year-old Ms. Troyer for math, and the rather shockingly obese Ms. Fisher for geography.

It was said that Ms. Fisher was selected for study of the globe because her massive body had its own gravitational field. I was able to memorize the location of places like Borneo and the Solomon Islands by referencing certain periodic wobbles and jellyflaps on her southern hemisphere.

Sorry Mogs--you don't want to know where NZ was located!

\:D