was out with mates the other nite and had the tastiest shot eva....

1/3 absolute citron

1/3 peach schappes

1/3 apple schappes

one glazed cherry(stem intact) in the shot glass

has a kick but pleasant

favorites anybody??

hmmm, my shot library is quite empty and also not much fun:

Beer shot -

1 part beer (in those stupid little Japanese sushi bar beer glasses).

Tequila shot -

1 part tequila (very unique).

I drink both nearly everytime I have a night out.

I thought the above were cocktails... no?

I'm w/ db on this, whiskey straight, tequila straight, vodka straight (unless a vodka martini, but then that wouldn't be a shot...)

but i'm on the wagon now... " title="" src="graemlins/cry.gif" />

Quote:
Originally posted by snowboard_freak:
...lets face it, shots aren't exactly the most elegant of alcoholic beverages.
he he.

When I was a deviant little 18 year old at university I would always take the butterscotch schnapps tactic with the girl that I was at the bar with. Nothing to be proud of these days, but back then it was fun. After a shot you point out that there is still some left in the glass. After removing it with your fingers it is just a small step to get the poor drunk girl leaning on the bar and sucking on your fingers that are sticky with butterscotch. Keep this up for 60 minutes and pretty soon she is licking just about anything that you "accidentally' dribbled butterscotch on. She soon picks up on the idea and is spilling the stuff everywhere…. the game continued.

I am ashamed of my younger days.

Im with miteyak minus the vodka. Not really a shot man these days. When I was one this was a cheap tasty drink full of power and goodness

Dr pepper

3/4 mug o beer

1shot Amaretto

drop the shot in the beer and guzzle tastes great but have 3 or 4 in 15mins and youll be well on your way.

i ain't a huge fan of drinking shots either, i'd rather cruise through a few beers and see what happens

a good drink is a depth charge - its not really a shot, but creamy and delicous, if a little filling. drop a shot of baileys into a 3/4 full glass of guiness and skoll

ok guys....here's another one for ya.

This would be awesome after a hard day's ridin.

a little more than 1/3 butterscotch schnappes

a little more than 1/3 jagermeister

a little less than 1/3 baileys

Ahh Dr Peppers!

I was introduced to it last year and liking it very much. I think we had a bit of cola with the beer? Needless to say I cant remember.

When I was at university we used to have something called a kamikaze. I dont know what was in it but it was sour as anything and went down a treat. But nothing beats a tequila shot for a good pep up during a night out.

zwelgie- youre far away, but read my mind. i think those dr peppers had maybe some cola mixed with the beer and amaretto. and kamakazes are good. anyone had a cucaracha? dont know whats in it but you light it on fire. but youre night- nothing beats tequila. though from experience, i would avoid doing a few tequila shots at the beginning of a second nomihodai. thats the recipe for the hangover from hell.

:rolleyes:

That's really funny - talking about the 'second nomihodai' and worrying about hangovers in the same utterance.

For an old fart like myself 'nomihodai' itself spells 'stinking hangover that lasts until the second day'.

Apart from tequila shots which are always good, my local bar does a good hot coffee cocktail that goes very well with a cigar. I sat drinking the other night with a bloke who kept ordering shots of tequila in a weird tall skinny glass. Trouble is, he kept gesturing to emphasize a point, knocking the glass over every time. He did it three times, and ended up with the tequila in his lap each time.

Dr. Peppers had cola in 'em where I'm from too. Some people preffered the "flaming Dr. Peppers" which are lit on fire first. Wastes the alcohol though. eek.gif

Elephant farts: 1/2 Jack 1/2 Barcardi 151. A friend of mine ends all evenings out by buying a round for whoever's still in the bar/club,etc at last call.

Ahh sweet Nekobi, the days of Dr Peppers outside under the moon. Melting our shoes by the fire, mooching in the camping chairs. Those were the good days.

I think I was doing tequila shots the first time I met Barok. Might explain the state I was in. I bloody hate the taste but the nothing else makes me feel the way my good friends tequillllla does.

Anyone else have that kinda thing? You hate the taste but love the feeling... hmm that reminds me of someone lol.gif

I can think of another substance that has a pretty average taste but makes you feel very good indeed!

But I just can't go past a chilled straight Baileys. Hmmmm just delicious!

zwelly do you do the lick, sip, suck thing? Or just straight?

I like the nice warm feeling you get.

Jagermeister. spelling probably wrong but you know what I mean. Jager is my all time favorite bad tasting thank you I'll gladly have another shot shot.

Uni dayz, of course! Also, Goldschlaager (how's this spelling?), Everclear jello shots, and Zambucca shots served cold with a coffee bean.

yeah Im a lick sip sucker. Mate without that lemon Im just about dry retching. yuuuckh.

goldschlager. Mmmm some good times there

So whats with the coffee bean Pedro? never heard of that one. Fill me in please confused.gif

I dont bother with the salt anymore and only sometimes with the lemon. Sure, it is fun that way, but I get sick of licking my hand then dealing with lemon seeds in my efforts to get pissed. A big swig of beer is all that is needed after a Teq shot.

Oh, and SB-freak, whilst I agree that it tastes nice, do you think you could try and get your point across in a slightly less gay manner? It does your image no good at all:

>>But I just can't go past a chilled straight Baileys. Hmmmm just delicious!

Yes, darling.

db I'm suprised it took you that long to make a sly comment like that! After reading it I too thought it sounded a bit "gay" but couldn't be bothered to change it. And besides - it is delicious! It's just divine darling!

And seeing as pretty much every here knows that I have a female significant other I didn't think anyone would question my sexual orientation.

\:D