• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know it was probably a secret that your lady and the good dr were dating, so if she says she cant see that particulat dr it would probably lead to lots of (for her) embarassing qs and she prob thinks its better just to grin and bear it.

still, gyno for school? Do the dudes get their nads checked?

I wouldnt be happy if I was a man and it was my lady, but Im not a man so have no lady...where is this going?

Tell her to say she has her period so no exam. Jeez think about it fellas!

But zwels, that is what she has been telling Clock-san each night for the last few months anyway.

Being a gynological doctor he must be well educated and wealthy. Good thing most girls aren't attracted to prestige and wealth. Or for that matter a man that knows his way around female anatomy.

Nah mate, you'll be right. Nuffin to worry about.

Unless you are an English teacher.

Quote:
Originally posted by sweetaz:
if it were me...i'd find another gyno. I personally think it is inappropriate.

However...maybe she is a girl that feels uncomfortable going to the doc, and it is perhaps easier to go to him cause she knows him.

nothin to worry bout itsaclock....be the bigger man...
most of what i think has already been said.

you should probably just talk to her, because there's not much we can say to reassure you and make you feel more comfortable about it.

I know from experience (limited as it may be, but experience all the same) that teachers have a ningen doc planned for them and they all go to the same place, once a year. It seems that there is not a huge personal choice involved in the matter. There wasn't in the instance that I know about anyway..

I had to go through the ningen dock routine at my company, and believe me, informed consent is not part of it.

One American woman objected to being X-rayed routinely for nothing, and she was subjected to persuasion by her bucho who she otherwise never saw, and then was required to sign a waiver saying that if she did happen to have colon cancer, she would take no action against the company. These transactions were all carried out under the shadow of a very big icon5.gif about her future at the company.

Personally, I simply failed to turn up at the grey Death Wagon at the appointed time and nobody noticed. I did however get a blast of cold air fired at my eyeballs without warning and other treatment that would normally elicit a punch in the head.

So kicking against the pricks in this situation is certainly one way to go - if'n your gf happens to be a crusading type.

What does she think about it anyway?

I do not know if my deal is the same, but I recently got my annual health check info in the company internal mail. Everyone is busy making appointments. I just threw it in the bin.

I really do not like the idea of having my doctor attached or associated in any way with my employer.

On top of that, I do not like being 'part of the system'.

The trouble is, I think companies over a certain size are required by law to provide the 'benefit' of a health checkups. Even if the employee doesn't want it because they smoke dope.

(Somebody at my company was very proud of having dodged the blood test although they happily gave a THC-laden sample of urine ) lol.gif

There will be a nurse in the room and I doubt if the girl will enjoy it much.

The old BF might even pass the case on cause he knows it could cause problems. You could talk to the BF and tell him how you feel if you do know him.

Nekobi what just what if the DR. was/is an old Girlfriend how would you feel? Would it change your mind. Gynos in J-land are rare my wife has never had one and doesnt understand why she should.

i think it might be awkward for the gf to talk about her present sex life with an ex and to have him examine her. but from the current boyfriends perspective, theres nothing to worry about bc its not like shes going to get all turned on by the exam.

and dude you should get your wife to the gyno to have a checkup. not to get all gross and stuff, but women need pap smears once a year, or every three at the least.

You talk to her. (In a helpful sense) its not like J-women have sex talks very much with their friends. You cant bring up any topics without getting the eh echi no hanasu line.

I dont know any J girls who go to gynos. Then again they dont talk about it either.

It seems the whole of the forum are waiting on the outcome of the talk between it's a clock and his gf.

It's a bit strange but I wouldn't worry to much especially when he knows the Ex. Of course everyone gets jealous, but i'd prefer her to see someone who will do the right thing rather than some shonky gyno (British Medical Centre, Diakanyama, has the dodgiest gyno in the world) like my gf experienced.