The lady is going for a mediacal check up next week - a full day complete check up of all here goings on. The point is..... the doctor in charge of the ladybits checking part this year is AN OLD BOYFRIEND of hers. mad.gif

And it's driving me nuts thinking about it, however silly that might be.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clock desu, I assume that "the lady" is the one in your life at present, that is you are in love, or have some kind of tummy-flutter feelings for her. If so, the solution is simple. Turn your envy into sexual perversion of the degrading kind. Ask if you can come along and watch the doctor do his work on your lady. Before you go you should make it a rule that you are not aloud to talk and have to stand in the corner with a ball shoved in your mouth.

No touching yourself either!

I was going to say what both Dims and db said but thought better of it (uncharacteristically, I admit).

I would also add that it's very undiplomatic of your lady to let you know the real deal, if indeed she did. What was she thinking?

I expect badmigraine or mogski could give you some useful information on the types of ball-gag suitable for watching your gf get groped by her ex.

Oh, and thanks for sharing that with us. It's very sporting of you.

Quote:
I would also add that it's very undiplomatic of your lady to let you know the real deal, if indeed she did. What was she thinking?
She didn't tell me as such. I know the guy - I know he was an ex-boyfreind. He's a local and has just been assigned back to this area and I happen to know that he is in charge of it now.

Quote:
why is she seeing this particular gyno?
She's a teacher, all using the same ningen-doc place....

Clock, I hope you are not being mature about this. You do know what to do, don't you? Have you been getting drunk? Arguing and breaking things? Running full steam and head first into the lounge room wall, thus knocking yourself out in an attempt to get sympathy.

I wonder what she will wear on the day of the appointment?

Don't listen to db's ravings. That's a totally unreasonable way to behave.

What you need here is the wisdom of earlier times. Medieval men knew how to deal with a crisis of this kind.

a1080i1_torture2.jpg

(That's actually quite a fetching chastity belt isn't it?)

Make an appointment for dinner with one of your ex-gf's.

Tit for tat right? (Is this the correct way to say this damn thing. Gets me all the time confused.gif )

Oh! Had a thought! Take to your lady freind with parmasen cheese the night before am I am almost defintely sure this gyno ex-bf will not even take a second nice-to-see-you-again-honey look at her \:D

Or glowing radioactive symbol, or "caution, syphillus, merkin in place"

Seriously though, after much smirking and schoolyard banter I had never actually seen a picture of one till now. Now do you crap with that thing on (or do anything else for that matter)?

Well there was this one too, but I thought it was a bit provocative with all of those peep holes.

lui1.jpg

mogski, what are the other possibilities??

Tit for tw@t?

Tot for tit?

For tit tat?

Where's the problem?

Clock's not getting much sympathy here. I can't see him posting this kind of 'Dear Aunt Maud' plea for help again in future.

She is messing with you Clocky. One thing is for sure, she certainly doesn't respect nor care for your feelings. If you put up with that then it means that you do not respect or care for yourself and if you can't then dont expect anyone else to. You will be trodden on for the rest of your life. In fact, this is probably not the first time this kind of thing has happened.

Anyway, I have given my best advice. Chin up.

Quote:
Originally posted by Siren:

Clocky, just get a new girl friend.
yeah Clocky, go for it, then you can see what imaginative way she comes up with for walking all over your fragile concept of trust and respect.
 Quote:
Originally posted by its-a-clock:
This seems to be going way off topic here. She's done nothing wrong!
No, not yet she hasn't but she is certainly setting herself up for doing something wrong. Well incaring at the very least.

Where's rach and racheal and amandism on this thread! Come on gals join snoboard. and throw your woman's point of view on here also.

It doesn't seem like a huge issue to me. Its not as if she is doing anything wrong, although I can see how its-a-clock might not particularly like it.

Does she actually know about it too, by the way? And have you spoken about it with her?

if it were me...i'd find another gyno. I personally think it is inappropriate.

However...maybe she is a girl that feels uncomfortable going to the doc, and it is perhaps easier to go to him cause she knows him.

nothin to worry bout itsaclock....be the bigger man...

Seriously, I wouldn't worry about it.

There are professional and personal relationships, and we cut and change between them all the time. In Japanese, the phrase 'wari-kiru' comes in handy here (drawing a line and forgetting about what's on the other side). The gf will be going to see a doctor who has seen lots of 'that sort of thing' before. This case is really no different. If your gf can deal with it, then so can you.

;\) and if you get a masochistic thrill out of it, so much the better...