It's lunchtime! What's yours?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by db le spu:
Ohh Snowglider, who cares if its off topic?
exactly! no one cares, the irony of my post seemed to escape you, perhaps Lloyd can catch it for you ;\)
p.s. I always thought a fagot was a bundle of sticks?
 Quote:
Originally posted by snowglider:
 Quote:
Originally posted by db le spu:
Ohh Snowglider, who cares if its off topic?
exactly! no one cares, the irony of my post seemed to escape you, perhaps Lloyd can catch it for you ;\)
p.s. I always thought a fagot was a bundle of sticks?
Irony is a whore.

You are correct, a fagot is a bunch of stick, that's where it all started (a bunch of fresh herbs on twigs in the French fire pot thingy).
 Quote:
Originally posted by YellowSnow:
Went to Yoshinoya because they have real beef back on for the week *+* but sukiya kills yoshinoya.
SHI-HIT !!! I almost forgot about that Italian beef bowl at Sukiya, thanks for choosing my lunch for 2mrw.

It was a mistake to open this thread because the bento that I'm eating right now is not nearly as good as what everyone else seems to be eating. The next time I open this thread I'll make sure I have a kick ass lunch (with stuff like zucchini and other great ingredients) so that I'm the envy of everyone at SJ.

just started working at an indian run company, and the melbourne cup spread they put on today was pretty damn impressive. rogan josh, butter chicken, palak paneer, dahl, chicken tikka.... needless to say, i stuffed myself and am now in need of a nap.