It's lunchtime! What's yours?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate, no wonder you don't wanna be in Aus!

Actually spud, I prefer the best of both worlds. I like my gf to the beer wenching for me! \:D (which she happily does on the proviso that I reciprocate when necessary)

Quote:
Originally posted by db le spud:
;\)
"Oh look, a heaving set of tits carrying eight 1 litre glasses of beer!"
Tits with beer, huh, jeez, who needs that shit?

But I like some pretty feet with my beer. You know, in the 'traditional' izakaya where the girls wear blue pajamas and go barefoot in brown plastic slippers. "I'll have a daijockey please, and would you slide up here on the tatami and tuck your pretty pale feet inside my Uniqlo shorts? Thanks."

>>Mate, no wonder you don't wanna be in Aus!

I like beer, but boyish obsessions with sports and tits have little place in my adult life. ;\)

During Oktoberfest the local yakitori place had their Japanese waitresses dress up in German beer wench dresses. That's a failure in concept you really don't want to see.

Quote:
>>Mate, no wonder you don't wanna be in Aus!

I like beer, but boyish obsessions with sports and tits have little place in my adult life. ;\)
Oh, like you never "play" with those things under the kotatsu that you profess to love so much! ;\)

Quote:
During Oktoberfest the local yakitori place had their Japanese waitresses dress up in German beer wench dresses. That's a failure in concept you really don't want to see.
Hahaha! Damn, what were they thinking?

>>Oh, like you never "play" with those things under the kotatsu that you profess to love so much!

- That is very different to obsessing over y beer wenches tits, and you know it.

- I don’t claim to love it, I do love it. I love kotatsu more than you do, I've been rockin’ that heated table in 3 countries now.

- what is galloping the maggot? Do you mean choking the Chicken?

- I did go home for lunch and in fact ended walking the dog to the post office to collect ma Couloir Magazine hooded top.

- It is like a summers day here.

not if the wench is your wench!

You probably do love the kotatsu more than I do, but that doesn't change a thing.

What's with this point form crap? Tired of listening to your own rambling? ;\)

-I believe soub is indeed referring to the five knuckle shuffle

-was faggot impressed and sufficiently appreciative of the walk to the post office?

-It is dark and cool like an autumns night here.

- Because typing bullet form like this in an email looks like I am working. And I very often use bullets to communicate.

- I only called dog fagot once, and it was only because the recipe said to put a faggot of fresh herbs in the soup we were cooking, so I went around using the otherwise offensive ‘fagot’ word like Bart Simpson used the ‘bastard’ word. I like it when an offensive term is legitimised by every day situations. It was like “get that fagot out of the soup!”. Being Japanese my girlfriend didn’t understand why I was laughing so hard at my one bad joke. So I called her a fagot as well. And then the dog got called one.

offtopic.gif

have you housewives finished your little natter? good! lets good this one back on topic!

Lunch yesterday was homemade salsa (tomatoes, avocado, onion, garlic, sliced pepper lemon juice, tabasco) and tortilla chips (tasty Costco ones)

dubya-snack.gif

reading what some of you guys are eating is making me hungry!

Today it was pizza, cinamon roll and ebi tempura/egg/salad from the nice bakery near the hospital. Actually, I've had the same thing every time I've visited and wish it was in my neighbourhood or near my work.

Normally I have a very average bento or nice salad and cheese bread from a bakery near work. Go to a restaurant about once a week or so-Thai/Malaysian/Italian and so on.

If I had more time I'd make and take my own lunch so that I could have healthier food.

Ohh Snowglider, who cares if its off topic? This thread was dead for years, which in a way is the ultimate 'off topic', but no one complained. The thread comes back to life and then goes on a tangent. How is that worse than no one posting in the thread since 21 Nov 2003. Think about it.

Secondly, it is hardly going to be an informative research thread for future visitors, now is it. The topic is almost meaningless to begin with.

Stinking fish in the company canteen today…. because its Friday.