It's lunchtime! What's yours?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yummy yummy bento i buy at school that a bento company delivers - ony 350yen (they discounted it down from 410.

on today's menu, tempura, tsukemono, persimmon, a bit of oden, that yummy rice cooked in shoyu stuff with gobo...

meals are the best part of my day (during the off season that is... lol.gif )

Today I am having "southern barbarian chicken" at one of my fav local Japanese places.

On the lunch time topic, I recently found another decent yet good value French place near my office. It is keeping me in twice weekly pockets of lunch time joy.

UPDATE:::

Holy cow, today I found another French place. I have not been there yet but.... I will soon.

That sounds good.

I had Mos Burger today. A new one they're doing its like rice and with beef sauce, a pork katsu and like scrambled egg. Very nice, but too small.

school lunch for me here - today was harumaki teishoku - spring rolls, salad, some kind of fish)tara i think?)spaghetti and miso. wasn't too bad for a change.

I'm locked in a school so there's not much choice in where i eat \:\( anybody else geographically challenged?

Quote:
Very nice, but too small.
From Mos burger...small...now there's a shock Rach ;\) . I am a fan of the Mos but need to eat about ten to fill me up.

Shokudo eats for me, tori tonkatsu, o-soba, gohan and salad, 400 yen, not bad better than usual muck.
  • 2 years later...

I baked quiche(bacon, spinach, mashroom) last night. So quiche and salad(lettuce, mizuna, feta and olives) for my lunch today. I love quiche with Sharwoods Mango Chutney, yummy. \:\)