So boring, Cameroon didn't look too bothered by the occasion either. Japan must be a frustrating side to play. They don't seem to know how to "finish" and get a goal - as if they're afraid of the goal lol.gif but they always seem to be trying really hard

I want to know - how come Japan seem to play so many games. England seem to get about 5 games a year, compared to what seems like 20 a year for Japan. Is that just my mistake or do they play a lot more than other national teams??

Well he's obviously not doing too much right. I've seen Japan play better. And the media was making so much of the fact that there was the "kaigai set" in there as well. I wonder how they were playing round that after the game ;\)

The question is what is he doing right. Nakata coaches the team more than Zico. Are former french coach picked a team that could work together. He designed attack plans defensive plans and more importantly a game plan. Zico thinks Brazilain fly by the seat of your pants game of play cn work for japan. Japan does not have the same talent as brazil and come on this is Japan since when does anyone do anything on their own here, they need a strong leader not a poster boy.