Haircut or gardening accident?

That's because I deleted it from the server.

Rather than playing a game of "Let's have a look at Mrs 11 and make comments", I thought I'd refocus it to "What do you think of the current fashion for hedge-trimmed hair?"

In life there are lots of uncertainties. The answers to the following questions do not fall in to that catagory.

Does this make me look fat?-No

Do you like my new hair cut?-Yes

Have you ever taken any non-perscription drugs?-No

Do you know how fast you were going?-50 (or whatever the speed limit is).

> Do you like my new hair cut?-Yes

jared, you obviously coexist with simple, good-hearted women if you can get away with that.

If I tried that 3 haircuts in a row, I would get one of those out the corner of the eye 'tako' stares, followed by "You said that last time... What, you like all the haircuts I've ever had, even the bad ones? Either you're not paying attention or you're lying..." etc. etc.

i gotta say that there are some funky hairstyles out there, beautiful woman who have self imposed mullets and the like. personally, i'm not a fan of many of the haircuts, but some are quite nice... having said that, i have been to the hairdresser once since i have been in japan (it's either the fear, or i'm lazy, or i'm cheap... prolly all of those things)

to make an informed judgement, we really do need to see a piccie \:\)

• 2 weeks later...