...face I mean, top lips, eyebrows and foreheads, and arms and everything.

Maybe this has been touched upon before, but can`t be a good thing cos they`ll have full beards in no time??

Yay or nay?

Girls?

:p

Because I cant help but say things that I should never say online:::.....

Many years ago I mastered the art of the full 'basement' wax on my GF. It came to pass that my GF's lady friends were impressed at my talent and it was arranged that I provide the service to 2 her girlfriends.

Ummm, they were, lets say, nice to look at. clap.gif

Over the year I think I did about 5 saturday afternoon sessions with my GF and 2 best customers.

(as an aside I also mastered the hair colouring service, plus the facial. Not a bad effort for a man of finance. laugh if you will, but it turned out to be one of the best way to spend time with and do something for ones GF.... and her friends :p :p :p :p :p )

.stoke.

great name.

If I did legs then I suppose it might be a little like waxing a board. But I never bothered with legs, it was too plain vanilla and they could do it themselves easily enough. As for secrets: none really, just technique. It is important to start with the lawn trimmed to a length that is suitable for waxing (therefore waxing at consistent time intervals is best). Second, it is important to read teh growth direction. The application of teh wax and removal thereof must be done with regard to growth orientation. Another tip is to get the wax strip off in one very quick motion, anchor the skin around the waxed part so that the removal 'rip' transfers all the energy into the hair roots rather than surrounding skin.

There is a girl at Mogski's company who goes by the name "Hairy Legs".

The hairs are so long, they stick out of the pantyhose all over the place, and you can see them matted down underneath the sheer nylon.

Very nice!

\:D

Hmm.... sounds painful, then I guess it`s not painful for me so no worries. Definitly something worth further investigation methinks.

Thanks for the compliment. Happens to be my (as they say here) hometowns name too.

I like the symmetry you got going. Kinda symmetrical-like.

Some of the girls where I work seem to use some kind of "take it off with some tape" torture. Not sure what they call them things, just looks like tape to me. Looks a bit too painful to me.