Arguing with a mate last night about the babeness level of The Kidman. While we both agree shes a great actress, we disagreed on whether she was seriously HOT or NOT.

So, whats the verdict fellas?

The others I really enjoyed. Yeah bit similar to sixth sense though. Not a hottie though I am afraid, but a decent actress. You guys are missing out if you haven't seen her first big movie, the little known 80's classic 'BMX bandits'

No, I'm not kidding! :p

On a really good night and if I was in the right frame of mind I could convince myself that an exgf looked like some strange cross between Kylie and Kidman. She certainly had a Kidman nose and the hair from one stage in the Kylie suite of appearances. If she made an effort she could actually fashion herself quite a bit like Kylie (usually back at home someone could comment that she looked the same, the odd person would pass on the street and say to their friend 'was that Kylie?' Once when I heard this I turned to the person and asked if it really was Kylie then what the hell was Kylie doing holding my hand? The smart ass answered that this was exactly what she was wondering herself. I asked for it I suppose). Anyway, what is the point of this? Can't be self promotion as she is an exgf and that doesn't count for anything. The point is that I used to put her back in her place by telling her how much she looked like Kidman. She thought Kidman was below average, and so did I (but i didnt tell her that Kidman was average, that would have been an insult). It was one sure way to piss her off and then laugh at the reaction you got: "my god, you look just like Kidman today!".

In short she is probably a good actor, dunno, but as looks go she is just another average pretty face. You will see many prettier faces on the street, and they are pretty because that is the way they woke up that morning, not because of the camera and all the supposed sex appeal that comes with Hollywood fame.

It depended on whether you wanted to piss her off or make her happy.

In Sydney when she did her hair in a rather different to natural manner, people would tell her she resembled KM.

But she very much had a Kidman nose, which pissed her off when told as much.

Believe me Crisps, it's pretty bad. Mind you I haven't seen it since I was ten, and I loved it then so I'm just guessing. It's just funny to think of such a famous actress now, back when see was a child actress in a low budget Australian holiday special. Classic! Any other aussies remember 'the bandits'.

Talk about oldies, anyone saw that Helen Mirren movie she made when she was young and not yet famous. I still remember she had a fabulous body and willingly flaunted it then, exposing all....well, nearly all!

You guys are all suffering delusions. Kidman is seriously hot. But then again, my exgf was a blonde, skinny girl and I believe has forever screwed with my girl preferences - I only like blonde, skinny girls. Any blonde, skinny girl.

Japan is like a girl-void...I should movie to Scandinavia, or back to Minnesota, for that matter...