A question for the girls > bald or grey?

going grey can look really sexy (ie George Cloony) but then look at guys like Vin Diesle who look great with no hair.

Whatever you(or those in question) DON'T:

1)When balding on top grow out the sides and do the whole comb it over the top.

2) When greying- with hair- grow it long and grow a big shaggy-*ss beard to match. KEEP it short.

by the way....how old are you dale?? \:D

Both have started on me. I remember when I had longer hair that when I would shampoo it there would be so much hair coming out. I was always thinking "wow, so much hair falls out yet I never go bald. No worries, not in my family". Then I cut my hair and holy crap man, I was wrong. It isn't that extreme, but my hair is most certainly much thinner than it used to be. On top of that I am going grey very slowly. They little grey wires are certainly visible.

At the moment all is ok, but I reckon I only have about 5-8 years left in me as a non grey full head of hair character, so I am going to make the most of it, after which I go for the slightly bald but greay 007 look. Well, that is what I tell myeslf. \:\(

My hands are also noteably older looking with more wrinkles and less elastic skin. This doesn't worry me much as I am heterosexual.

shogenai

"The Clooney" gets the thumbs up from me.

"The Willis" doesn't.

Obviously need to see the case in point before making a final decision, but generally and given the limited options - grey has to win by a long shot.

It all depends now doesn't it? But balding can be such a sad sight - and there's so much of it in the UK! eek.gif A nice smooth skinhead look can be very attractive \:D

Quote:
Originally posted by rach:
balding can be such a sad sight - and there's so much of it in the UK! eek.gif
It isnt as though the men in teh UK (or anywhere else) are doing something wrong to go bald. It is just the way nature unfolds, nothing can be done about it, unlike the quantity of fat slob women.

You're right! Perhaps I didn't phrase that in the best way..... the point was that I notice when I am back in the UK that compared to Japan there is a whole lot of youngster balding going on. ;\)