I'm having one of those days

I'm having one of those days when I don't seem to be able to do anything constructive. There's tons I need to do, but I just don't seem to be able to get into doing it at all. I've just messed about all day.

Do you ever have days like that?

yeah, dont worry about it.

I just had a meeting on the phone with lawyers from head office on an important issue and I actually fell asleep. Not snoring but head falling over & my mind was having half-dreams. I spend almost all day in that state and come to life at about 8pm.

Don't worry about it

If you are getting paid even in this state why worry.

My entire career at this place has been like your one day. Beleive me it isvery easy to get use to.

I even get the chance to negotiate more pay to do less! ;\)

BS, Very natural. give in, call it a day. Probably won't get anything done anyway. Crack open a cold one and try again tomorrow.

You know the part of the day when you get the yawns?? The worst is when you have meetings or whatever and have to actually interact with someone face to face and you can't quit yawning. Happened to me yesterday. \:o

Ever looked at yourself in the mirror to see what it looks like to squash a yawn? It's at best a look of discomfort.. Anybody got a good remedy to the yawns?

lol.gif So true, it's all so true. When you try to supress a yawn it looks like someone just poked you up the arse with something pointy. Get up and go for a quick walk outside and slap your face, seems to work OK for me when I get the yawns.

you guys know those eyedrops that make you high? called something like zio in little square dropper? hurt like hell, but so great bc it totally wakes you up no matter how tired you are feeling. anyone know whats in them??

Sounds a bit like the ol' 'clear eyes' solution they used to have back home. I loved that stuff in my early pot days. You could hit the trees harder than sonny bono, so that your eyes were like two red slits. Pop in the 'clear eyes' and BING you looked like captain fresh. Mind you getting the stuff into a pair of slitty wacked eyes was a bit of an acheivement as the targets became very small. This meant you ended up with two streams of solution running down your face from each eye. Made for a few laughs later own when we started clubbing as the stuff glowed fluro green under club lighting eek.gif First time I went to the loo and realised I nearly pissed myself laughing. \:D

I am a little shocked to hear that not everyone suffers from constant yawning, foggy brain and watering eyes. No matter what I do, this is how I feel during daylight hours. I could sleep under my desk right this moment, no problems at all. If I sit and look at/listen too the same thing fro longer than perhaps 5 minutes, I start losing control of my neck and my head does that "flop over followed by a quick jerk back to the awake position"