I have some new neighbours. They're newlyweds and nice people, but, ...... how can I say this - they are noisy at night when they are doing their business.

It's getting really annoying.

Our aparto doesn't have the thickest of walls, so you can hear quite a lot of what goes on, but when she's doing here screaming thing at midnight a fair few nights of the week, well I just don't like it.

What would you do? Go round and say "Er, hello, could you please shag quieter please?" :rolleyes:

mad.gif

My neighbour's dog has been howling constantly while they're out, so I called the city office to complain. They have a section that deals with dog problems, and they said they would visit the family to give them 'guidance'.

So what you do is you call the city office to say that your neighbour's dog is yelping all night... One way or another, the problem will be sorted out, and the city office doesn't even ask for your name.

How about greeting them every morning with a hearty "sounds like YOU had a good night last night.." along with wild wink wink nod nod gesticulations and a pervy smile...

You never know, they might just get the message...

Put a mike up to the wall, plug it into an amp, and put a speaker out in the corridor. They'll be surprised to hear their performance being broadcast to all their neighbours.

Or, if you want to try a direct approach, you could look the lady in the eye when you see her and say "You faked that one last night, I could tell".

• 1 month later...