Recently I enjoy cocktails very much. Especially since I went to the US recently. In Las Vegas we drank many, and got drunk quite few days!! I drinking much more than usual. I am interested in trying more cocktail. What is your favorite one?

Akibun,

I recently attempted to drink myself to near death. Thought i was having a good time but in retrospect was not really having that much fun being so drunk. I also lost the ability to talk to other people in an acceptably civilized manner unless they were as drunk as me, which for the most they were not, which was a shame. People just dont seem to drink as much here as they do at home.

I commend you on your new found love for getting drunk over multiple evenings.

I do not drink many cocktails, just beer, and even then I am hardly fussy.

Malibu Dancer is good (malibu, grapefruit juice, lemon juice, and cherry brandy).

More manly cocktails that I often drink are dark rum and coke, and gin and tonic, both with a lot of lime.

The master at the bar I frequent will produce cocktails to match your preference - if you should specify 'a sweet and sour lemon cocktail' he will deliver. (He also plays the didgeridoo with some finesse.)

i like gin bucks-- gin and ginger ale with a twist of lime. but sometimes they're a little too tasty.

back in philly i had a really good cocktail made with raspberry stoli vodka and sprite with lime. dunno if there's a name for it.

AKA Buttery Nipple, AKA Cowboy Cocksucker. Not a cocktail but a tasty candy shot.

My favorite underrated cocktail is a Madras. It is Vodka + Cranberry + Splash of Orange Juice.

I also like an Electronic Punch which is 2 parts Vodka + 1 part Gin with 2 parts OJ and 1 part Fruit Punch.

I made up my own cocktail and it is pretty damn good. It's also pretty damn girly, but who cares and who's countin' ?

1 part Vodka

2 parts Cherry Juice

+ garnish (cherries, lime, whatevah. . .)

I call it the Red Door.

Of course you need real cherry juice, which is probably not easy to find in Japan, but is all too abundant here in Wisconsin.

One thing that I like to do if I am on a cocktail kick, is to make ice cubes out of various flavors of juice or whatnot - lime juice, lemonade, orange juice, grape juice. That way you can serve up big glasses full of colorful ice cubes with your vodka or gin and whatever.

\:D fun, fruity, and delicious. \:D

Quote:
Originally posted by enderzero:
Yeah Dims, that was pretty close...only I like to usually use liquor that cost more than the orange juice.
Nothing wrong with Finlandia vodka my friend!