Anyone getting in a Christmas cake. My lady is a Cake Monster (officially) - still keeps slim mind - and loves the excuse to buy a massive Christmas one.

Top tip - the ones from 7-11 are actually really good (well, they have been the last few years). --- not the ones on the shelf but the official Christmas cakes you can order from them. Nice.

I have favorite cake shop everywhere.

I found a new cake building in Jiyugaoka. 5 or 6 famous cake shops aroud Tokyo get together in that building. It's not so far from my place. So I have to try it. \:\)

Someone's birthday is very good excuse to buy cakes for us, enderzero.

Did it suck having a birthday so close to christmas when you were a kid? My brothers birthday is on the 27th, and he always felt he was kind of missing out on his birthday celebs.

Quote:
Originally posted by enderzero:
I'm an only child, so my parents were always pretty good about sperating my birthday and Christmas. But once my voice changed they seemed to kinda lose track of that. Not that I really care.
You sound almost vengent of this fact? I detect a hidden self boiling up on the inside ready to burst at any moment from the stresses of keeping this vengence within yourself.

Thanks Herr Dr. Freud. \:D I find it unproductive (see that sparkle?) to let such things as the day I was born, bother me. But it has given me a lifetime of conversation regarding whether or not it sucks to have my birthday that close to Christmas.

I may have been asked that 3rd most in my life after: Where'd your parents come up with that name? and, Didn't it hurt to get your tongue (or whatever) pierced?