Nice post before you start a post like this check your name.

I think if you really want a gun you can have it. Hand guns should be banned also Assault rilfes there is no need for them they are made to kill human thus an army weapon.

I perfer a long good check of the person before they can buy their gun too, that way we know who is getting them. Under these circumstances I have no problem with guns.

oh you live in such a perfect world with that kinda attitude Mr fattwins.... the more you restrict guns... the more they become available!!!!! oh if it were only that simple!!!!

dont get me wrong.... the people who are gonna go crazy with them will get a hold of them any way.... not us gun owners....we will be the ones who are restricted!!!

First off its that kind of attitude that put non gun owners off.

Why do you need a mock uzi? better yet will that ar15 really kill that wild kangaroo better. You want to have a gun then fine. Should you pass a comprehensive check I believe yes.

Do you really need to walk out of the store that day with your gun?

I dont see japanese kids rushing to get guns do you? So because they cant have them easily they really want them deep down inside?

Canada does a half decent check a lot better then the US gun show loop hole.

aimi...we have a gun cause we like shooting s##t........ WHY ELSE WOULD WE

why do you you AVE a computer.....

strokes for folkes...

what is your living.....

skippy just puts is hed up so we go pow!!!!!

$70 bucks a skin wakaranai.gif

lama wrote:

Quote:
oh you live in such a perfect world with that kinda attitude Mr fattwins.... the more you restrict guns... the more they become available!!!!! oh if it were only that simple!!!!

dont get me wrong.... the people who are gonna go crazy with them will get a hold of them any way.... not us gun owners....we will be the ones who are restricted!!!

to which i reply: gosh, 'the more u restrict guns, the more they become available' that sounds awfully simple and very black and white to me.

as for the loonies that will 'get a hold of guns anyway', they get them from many sources including stealing them from the houses of lawful gunowners directly or buying them from people who have stolen guns.

it's not a black and white issue; having restrictions and checks in the system is but a step in a direction (not saying right or wrong). better gun education, research, incentive programs, legislation, enforcement and prevention (of real crimes) are important steps to follow.

i'm not saying that you personally are responsible for a 6year old blowing the head off of his little brother accidentally but, introducing a large number of guns into a population creates the potential for accidental and delibrate harm. less guns means less potential for accidental or delibrate harm.

and if u wanna talk about freedom...how about freedom from danger and harm? it's impossible to live in a perfectly safe environment, but it's very possible to use ur brain and make the environment safer.

that's my 2cents and then some