Men - do you wear makeup?

Sorry, dude, I only read your email and got your number last night! I think you sent it the day I had just left Hong Kong. But I understand you spent the weekend when I arrived in Tokyo with .db. and some others on a weekend sortie.

No problems. Will probably catch you later at some point.

ok, time to fess up. I have been to a few dance parties where 'makeup' of sorts was worn. It usually revolved around an unoriginal pharoh style of wanna be freaky eye makeup. The 'excuse' now is that my GF(s) at the time was doing the same thing so we were a set... rather than me just being some guy wearing mascara eek.gif . I had a few mates that did the same thing from time to time. It may seem strange, but you have to consider that in those days none of us were footy watchin lads. Oh yeah, before you knock and laugh, you should have seen the way the girls were dressed.....

Happy new f'kin year eveyone wave.gif \:\)

I had a friend at uni who used to wear foundation and a bit of eyemakeup. He was Mr New Romantic, even in the late 80s. He was quite popular with the ladies too, funnily enough. He got a lot of stick, but rode it out well.

anyone seen the movie rock star with mark wahlberg? there's a funny bit when he's at work and a co-worker asks- are you wearing makeup? and he's like- dude, i'm in a band. haha. anyways, i'd rather a guy shave his brows then start with the makeup.