I think they're blowing it all out of porportion. If I was holding a baby in front of the croc - that would be stupid cause I know nothing about them, and would probably fall on my ass when the croc came close. But Stevo knows crocs and his wife was nearby so that if something did happen, she'd have scooped up the baby. Not like Jacko who held his baby over the balcony with no net below in case he screwed up...I wonder how many of these folks who are complaining use car seats for their children? If they're anything like here in Japan, they're putting their children in far more danger than Stevo did...

Was he the guy who was sent to Hong Kong recently to catch a croc? Apparently he was not successful because, according to the local press, he refused to go into the water and the croc refused to come out. lol.gif

SM Markie probably knows better.

Quote:
Originally posted by RayInJapan:
I wonder how many of these folks who are complaining use car seats for their children? If they're anything like here in Japan, they're putting their children in far more danger than Stevo did...
exactly Ray exactly. while it wasnt the smartest thing to do, I bet alot of hypocrites around Australia and the world rolled their eyes and went tut tut while theirowns kids played on the road, rode unsecured in cars, played unsupervised around open water, ghost rided their BMXs etc etc

Well, I would think that a gangly crazy gimp like MJ dangling a baby out of a balcony from a 2nd/3rd (?) floor for fun is more dangerous than a great big expert crocodile trainer firmly holding a baby well out of reach of a crocodile.

Success re: publicity? With Stevie? Ah, one of those "any publicity is good publicity" believers??

I would think this kind of publicity is very unwelcome for someone like him.

I thought not very similar at all and on way different levels of foolishness.

\:\)