How fun was it db? I went there a few weeks ago with mates and it was packed with the biggest bunch of posers ever. Cool place yeah but just full of the "too cool for school" crowd that night.

How were the women man? Who did you go with?

Went with a fellow fan of club music. We were Sunday night chilling out sitting around cooking nabe at home and listening to music. Started to get excited about some of the tunes we were hearing so in a near split second turned off the nabe and ran out the door. It was a very late, last minute decision, certainly never had any plans.

Yes, 95% full of wanna be models, no doubt. But the scene is fun compared to the typical club scene (particularly in Australia. I love what people wear here, anything goes).

The girls were as you might expect: So skinny that it looked like they were in pain, many of them sporting the same look etc. None the less, there was a continuous flow of very attractive girls, it was like a river. I reckon all a guy would have to do is stand around, smile and look rich.

Judge Jules, old times DJ from the UK was on, plus some Japanese DJ up stairs. He was very good, not sure who he was though.

It takes good music, but most important is a DJ that can read what is going thru the collective minds of those sweating people in front of him.

99% of DJ's that talk deserve a punch in the mouth (IMHO)

Student night discos back at college were the tops. They had the right sounds, the booze was cheap, few posers. Me had some very very good times. Ace!

DJs are best when they say NOTHING AT ALL.

you could afford clubs at university? I can do a ton at one of those places, no way I could pull it in my university days. I couldnt have even afforded the door charge, let alone 2 drinks.

Man, you had good uni days.

I was on about 2 clubs a week at uni in my most active period. And 3 other nights at the boozer. \:D

The clubs were of course mostly student nights with cheap beer.

Some great clubs in Liverpool.