When i was a kid (17ish) everyone used to take them and I did it maybe 20 times.

It was a pretty good drug in that it felt 'clean' in that you were pretty much in control of yourself, except that you had an overwhelming feeling of euphoria or ecstacy. Basically I felt 'so good' more than I had ever felt before in my life or ever could again. Its hard to explain the feeling, but its like having just won the lottery, mixed with a physical feeling of supreme energy and warmth. This strange euphoric feeling tends to make you do strange things, however you do them out of choice (I mean your mind isnt really affected in terms of its ability to process information).

Its probably not a bad drug to do as a first drug, certainly better than acid.

However I think it has affected my ability to feel true happiness now, as nothing can compare to that feeling. Its kind of like secretly opening all your xmas presents, the week before xmas. I wish I hadnt ever taken any drugs now I look back on it.

I have been known to.

Had some super GoodTimes on it, especially at the beginning when it really was Good. I wouldn't be sure what to trust now though if I was still in the market for the stuff.

I get my good times other ways now.