kinda obvious, but are you sure theres still kero in the tank? also, when mine reaches the desired temp it cuts off by itself then cuts back on then the degrees drop. kinda loud and annoying when i watch tv, but saves me from having to get up and turn it off when it gets too hot.

no i've got kero problems, too, and the during the coldest stretch of weather since i arrived here. 3 days ago my heater wouldn't start up. my supervisors buy me a new one, and that one seems to have the same problem. it warms itself up, then when it tried to spark a flame...nothing. At least my heaters are electric and are smart enough to tell me something's wrong (unlike toque's, it sounds like). lol.gif " title="" src="graemlins/cry.gif" />

I got a new one and am very happy about it. So nice and warm in one of 4 rooms in my apartment.

But again the other night it slowly started to let out less and less heat. I was watching the temperature drop until finally it hit 5 or 6. So I turned it off and lifted the tank out. Almost full. But after running for a few hours a vaccum had been created inside the tank not letting enough Kero out to keep the flame hot.

So after running it for a while turn it off. Take tank out, open and close and start again. Heat again. Very nice.

I always seem to have problems with the ridiculous things. Error messages E4 or E0 or whatever. My main one, bought last year, doesn't seem to want to stay on for more than 10 minutes. It keeps on turning off, telling me E4 in the process.

mad.gif