France would be great! - chance to brush up on the french and close to everything!

Realisticly tho will be heading either down to Queenstown *fingas crossed* or back home to Calgary.

- With a wee trip to japan in there too of course!

clap.gif

As an aside anybody been to Patagonia?

wallpaper_tn.2.1.jpg

Beautiful huh?

Heading back to Oz in July, but would love to try Finland for a while. I'm an architecture major and some of the stuff coming out of there is very cool.

Sweetaz - spent 3 months in Patagonia and would go back in a heartbeat. One of the most amazing places in the world. If someone told me I could stay there for as long as I could do something new every day, I reckon I'd be there for at least 5 years...

I've always wanted to see lots of China, there's something about it that really appeals. But realistically the chances of living and working there are next to zero. Dreams are good though.

Trying desperetly to make my mind up where to go next. Thought about doing a season down under but heard not so good things about the snow (they were Kiwis too). Wanna see more of Asia, prob travelling.

LARD, if you`re prepared to teach then China is a doddle by all accounts.

Joshnii

I spent 7 months in South America - it was one of the best experiences of my life. Some of the most incredible sights, people, and history. Depending on how much time you have, my must see list would include almost anywhere in Patagonia, The Salar de Uyuni and silver mines of Potosi in Bolivia, Huaraz in Peru (Macchu Picchu also goes without saying), and Old Havana and the West and South coasts of Cuba.

There are a lot of places I would like to go. Southern Germany or the Innsbruck, Austria would be my first choice and then either New Zealand or Australia.

I just received a job offer to move to the Phoenix, Arizona area working for the same company I work for now. Ummm, no thanks. Too damn hot and the mountains are way too far away (not to mention the ocean).

you can actually ski in the white mountains of arizona. i went skiing there once when i was like 10- i remember it was really warm so people were skiing in tshirts and jeans and whatever. i swear i remember one dude in shorts. but the summers arent too hot- it gets pretty cool at night. its also a beautiful area.