Momo and I will be having a daughter. \:D Went to the doc on base today - their $125,000 ultrasound machine couldn't tell the sex because the young lady was doing the right thing and keeping her legs closed - the ultrasound technician was a guy.

So Momo went to the japanese clinic and a lady nurse was able to see the baby had no chimpo - told us we'd be the proud parents of a baby girl when she comes out in June... \:D

We have video of her from when Momo first went to the clinic and the baby looked like a small kidney bean. Its kinda cool cause over the last 20 weeks, we've seen the kidney bean grow from a kidney bean into a tiny baby girl. 20 more to go I guess...

Now all we have to do is figure out a name... \:\)

Thanks everyone. Hmmm "Moray", which if I changed that to Puhi which is hawaiian for Moray eels is interesting...but then again some folks might mistake "Puhi" for the japanese version...

Momo likes the name Jenny so far but she's open to change...

Thanks again everyone...this baby is definetly interesting...kicks like hell until I put my hand on Momos belly - then she "relaxes" and stops kicking. Happens like that all the time. If Momo puts her hand on her belly, the baby just keeps kicking. When I came home from work today, "Jenny" started kicking a lot until I rubbed Momo's tummy and said hello and then she stopped kicking and went back to sleep. Almost as if she heard the sound of my voice...

The only bummer part of this whole process is that Momo can't go snow boarding this year. That kinda put a damper on the season cause my snowboarding partner can't go and so I'm limited to singe day trips on the weekend if friends want to go, instead of spending the weekend somewhere and boarding two days like we did a lot last year...

Thanks again for everyones kind words... wave.gif

But Ray don't let having a kid slow you down once she comes around!

Too many people here ( japan, not the forum) say " I can't go surfing / snowboarding because i have a child" RUBBISH!

I have been taking my little boy to the beach since he was month old everyweekend and he had his debut at the snow last weekend and loved it.

It is harder because obviously you can't both spend all day boarding but its stiull getting out there. Next year we hope to buy a season pass each and spend every weekend with him in the snow too.

Maybe he will be the next terje and be able to support his sno-bum daddy in his older years!!!

nice to dream!