i love it! drink it all day at work ('cept when i'm bored and make a coffee). I even buy the stuff they sell at kappa sushi (my fav kaiten sushi place)- only 100yen for 20 bags. great omiyage when going home.

I very much like it, but given I only consume 250ml of liquids each day, I dont have much room for green tea.

yes, I know, I need to drink more fluids, bad for my liver, dont have unprotected sex.....

Theres some kind that are really really strong and bitter - don't like them at all. Weak tasting one is fine. Some of the other teas they serve up at work are good, don't know the names at all.

Quote:
Originally posted by KlingKlang:
 Quote:
but given I only consume 250ml of liquids each day
Are you serious? If so, why??

I like green tea, but not when its really strong.
I am lazy and I actually forget to drink. Some days I may have 500ml

Don't like the powdered base teas too much but like the fresher leaves ( which happens to be more expensive)

My J mate's family has a grows tea up in shizuoka and have had a few BIG nights up there drinking Shochu & fresh green tea. ( i wasn't looking forward to it but damn its good! & and no hangover!)

Quote:
Originally posted by d=(^o^)=b:
QUOTE]I am lazy and I actually forget to drink. Some days I may have 500ml [/QB]
db's, watch yourself, bro. don't know about your liver, but you'll get fattie kidneystones which you'll have to pass through your urethra if you constantly dehydrate yourself. For the 2 guys I know that'd have had them, sounds like the most painful experience possible. eek.gif

We had some of that green tea stuff at a few places we stayed, I didn't really like it. Weird taste. I'll just have coffer please,

Whats with the powder cream in coffee, most people seem to think real milk in coffee is a bit mad over there - thats the impression we got anyway.

crazyski: since I recently realised how little I drink I have started to make an effort. Today I downed about 750ml of apple juice. Most days I have been getting up to 1.5L of appfelsaft.

On kidney stones: you have just bought back a horrible memory of hearing about the passing of stones. Sometime in Niseko I heard about it. I might have been drunk. was it you that told me the horror story?

I enjoy making green tea for our clients at the office. I chose very nice green tea and tea cups(Yunomi). It looks so beautiful and tastes very good! I hope that our clients enjoy it, too!