Do you worry about air flights now?

I have no worries at all. I mean, stuff could happen, but I'm not going to worry about it. I was in Las Vegas this past Christmas and there were the news reports about the Air France flights hitting the strip and so forth. I did get a bit tense when I heard planes close to the hotel - then I realized the airport was right there \:\) Nonetheless, the media took it a bit far. Shit, all 750,000 of us on vacation were so liquored up, we didn't mind \:\)

Seriously, this whole mess the last three years has really screwed some travel plans up. We are all very lucky we are in Japan, in a country that accepts us. I know, I know, but it's not bad for being overseas, is it?

No.

I got the shakes over summer though when we went through some turbulence for some reason, then we had to circle for 30 mins before coming in to land. lol.gif Silly old me.

I worry more about the cost and the terrible food...

I saw the first episode of The Lone Gunmen last night (the three geek dudes from the X Files in their own series). Freaky story - terrorists wanting to fly a jumbo into the World Trade Center, visuals and all..... they averted the tragedy right at the last minute.....

I think that the people who will be concerned about terrorists will be the ones who are a bit scaredy-cat about flying in the first place - the terro thing is just another thing to make the whole experience a nightmare. I know someone who just will NOT fly - he'd take a ship for 3 days rather than a 6 hour flight.