The Super Bowl Scandal - All this for a quick teet peak?

I can't believe how much coverage this is getting. It is all over the stateside news and is sparking a huge debate over television and indecency. Damn, I didn't think American's were THIS prude anymore. I'm watching CNBC right now and they are having a whole segment about it with interviews and commentary from some conservatives that are really sounding pissed about it.

I think the biggest offense in this whole thing was making everyone listen and watch that weenie-boy Timberlake 'sing' :p

Here is some more information about this if you are unfamiliar with the story: CNN story

The breast seen \'round the world

Haha! I just saw that frannyo! Great, dirty minds think alike! lol.gif

I don't know what the bigger story is - Janet J's boob or the boob, err, I mean President that passed out from too much Wild Turkey and missed the second half of the game. Did I say passed out? I meant fell asleep :rolleyes: Sure....... \:D

Quote:
"Like millions of Americans, my family and I gathered around the television for a celebration," he said.

"Instead, that celebration was tainted by a classless, crass and deplorable stunt. Our nation's children, parents and citizens deserve better."

Timberlake said he did not intend to expose Jackson's breast.
lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

My oh my.....

Did anyone see her video-taped apology?

She had done her make up deliberately so it looked like she had been crying and the mascara had run.

I have never seen make up like that before, but it reminded me of Diana's 'panda bear' make up in that famous interview she gave before her death.

story.2.jackson.tape.jpg

I highly doubt she did her makeup like that to look like she was crying. The Jacksons are a weird lot, but I doubt they would go that far. Maybe she spilled some of her bros Jesus Juice on her face by accident??

Woman sues!

WOMAN SUES OVER BOOB

An American woman has filed a lawsuit demanding billions of dollars in compensation for "serious injury" suffered when Janet Jackson exposed her breast on television.

Bank worker Terri Carlin is demanding compensation for herself and millions of other viewers who were watching last Sunday's Super Bowl.

Jackson was on stage with Justin Timberlake, who tugged at her top, tearing it and revealing her right breast.

In her lawsuit, Ms Carlin, from Tennessee, said broadcasters breached an "implied contract" that viewers would not be exposed to explicit images during the prime time event.

She is suing Jackson, Timberlake, broadcasters MTV and CBS and their parent company, Viacom.

"As a direct and proximate result of the broadcast of the acts, (Ms Carlin) and millions of others saw the acts and were caused to suffer outrage, anger, embarrassment and serious injury," the lawsuit states.

The injuries suffered by Ms Carlin are not specified.

Jackson made a televised apology for the incident, saying she added the stunt to the act after final rehearsals and without the knowledge of CBS, MTV or the sport's governing body, the NFL.

But she said the "costume reveal" went too far, and her top should have torn to reveal a red bustier, not her exposed breast.

Timberlake has said he was shocked by the incident, and that his family were among those offended.

It may be a big deal in the media now but I think most people know it really isn't that big of a deal. Anyone that saw it could tell plainly it was intended. Obviously it was a publicity stunt, and in my book, any publicity stunt that bares breasts is okay with me (and millions of other American dudes). She'll sell loads of records and the whole controversy will burn out in 14.5 minutes. No harm done.