Does anyone know where I can buy Mars bars here in Japan (not FBC etc) - like, in a SHOP???

Tried a search online but couldn't find anything.

They currently have bags of mini mars bars at the import store in OCAT namba (that'll be Osaka)

Costco carries a range from bounties, to milky ways, and may well have mars bars, but seeing as my snacks tend to be more celery stick and a jolly large shake in nature, I'm afraid I didn't pay too much attention.

Oh yeah, its true. \:\( If you're ever in NSW go to a town called Mollymook (South of Sydney). There's a guy who runs a fish and chip shop there, and the Mars Bars are his speciality.

Something happens to the nougat when it gets deep fried - it congeals and becomes about 40 times sweeter than a regular mars bar. eek.gif

they do that in all fish & chips shops across Oz now. One guy gave me a small taste and it was sweet but one small peice was way enough.

Anyone that can eat a whole one is a maniac and doesn't deserve their teeth!

Imagine scoffing a KING SIZE down!

They`re deadly serious and it is true, creame eggs are getting smaller.

Apparently glaswegian men eat the least amount of vegetables than any other men in the western world. My geography teacher said so. Must be true. :p

Dunno how they descovered it, but must have involved beer at some stage (beer batter?!). Deep fried locusts are supposed to be good too.

Quote:
Originally posted by rach:
Does anyone know where I can buy Mars bars here in Japan (not FBC etc) - like, in a SHOP???

Tried a search online but couldn't find anything.
bite the bullet and get somebody to send them in a package for you with some Dairy Milk (the good stuff from the UK, not the other shit that gets sold in other countries!!) Crunchie's, Bounty, Walkers Crisps......