• No, don't need

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
I want an SJ thong
A thong is not a piece of scanty swimwear, as often mistaken, but a fine example of Australian footwear. :rolleyes:

So, a group of gals wearing SJ thongs may not be as exciting as you had hoped, Beanie-Boy! \:D

(Either would be decidedly cool to wear in Winter! eek.gif )

I tend to buy a beanie from each resort I go to - so similar to SG, I've got loads of 'em.

The idea of a cloth badge seems best - they don't wear out as readily as a plastic sticker and can be sewn to clothing, boot/board bags, etc.

C'mon people, vote (1) for cloth badges and (2) for stickers! ;\)

(Well, that's my campaigning over with! lol.gif )

• SnowJapan Admin

Some good idea, thanks. We plan on looking into this more in the coming weeks - if anyone can help at all please do contact us and let us know ( editor@snowjapan.com ). This will probably take a while, but we're keen to try and give it a go. Maybe a design comp will be held in the next few months....

Quote:
Originally posted by SnowJapan.Com#1:
Some good idea, thanks. We plan on looking into this more in the coming weeks - if anyone can help at all please do contact us and let us know ( editor@snowjapan.com ). This will probably take a while, but we're keen to try and give it a go. Maybe a design comp will be held in the next few months....
Specifically, what type of 'help' are you looking for?
  • SnowJapan Admin

Well, as we have no experience in putting something like this together, we basically would like some help from people with experience in getting this kind of thing together.

Things that come to mind - where to possibly get gear from, where to get printing (or whatever is necessary) done, etc.

If it's just left to us to try and get all this sorted and worked out, it will unfortunately take a fair bit of time. \:\) So any help would be great.

• SnowJapan Admin

Why?

Well, without going into this too much.... the main reason being that we are not only very busy with this website and the huge amount of effort that goes into it, but also with other work (we do have to make a living!) So we don't have big chunks of instantly available extra time to research into this. And so anyone who can help would make it move along much quicker. Not being in Tokyo where we might be able to find things quick also does not help.

\:\)