Whats yours? I can't remember anything from when I was real little and I wish I could. I think the first real thing I can remember is from when I was about 5 and I fell out of a tree (don't ask!!)

- eating snails,

- sticking my finger in a bull ant hole and getting bitten,

- a big psychedelic looking lion picture stuck on my bedroom wall,

- putting mini colouring pencils in my dads combi petrol tank,

- being amazed at the concept of "reading" & watching my brother do it,

- getting free bits of ham at the local butcher,

- painting a picture of what was supposed to be a truck,

- being obsessed with looking up women's dresses as they walked down the street (no shit! My mum was not impressed with this behavior).

All these things happened in the same year and the best my mum and I can determine is that I was about 3-4 years old

I was six months old, and my grandfather took me swimming in the hotel swimming pool...my memory is of his big (he was akebono big) hairy stomach and the surface of the water from underneath. I told my mom about that about 10 years ago (I'm 43 now), and she freaked out cause she said my grandpa came to visit me when I was six months old and stayed in the Holiday Inn and took me swimming in the pool. Of course I didn't know the memory was from 6 months old until she told me, but I can still "see" it clearly...though for the life of me, I can't remember what I ate for dinner two weeks ago...

Anyway - after all that - I've grown up "in the water" so to speak - learned to swim really young, learned to snorkle at 10, surf at 12, spearfish at 14, scuba at 15 (still dive and spear fish), bought my first jet ski 11 years ago, wakeboard 2 years later, and learned how to ride the frozen water 2 years ago this month.

\:D

I have my grandfather to thank for all that. ;\)

I have a terrible memory when it comes to things like that. The earliest I think I can remember is something like when I was 6 or 7, I remember being worried when my dad didn't get home until 8pm or soemthing mad like that.