My friend wants to visit the UK and is currently trying to find out more about where to go apart from the usual Rondon kiri tour etc. He asked me to help out if possible, but I'm having a difficult time finding (decent) info in Japanese that do "general UK" stuff. Anyone know of any decent travel sites in Japanese dealing with the UK (oh, apart from the main visitbritain one)??

Cheers for any help in advance

uknow is a good website for that. british council and japanese embassy in the uk have info sites.

i always tell people to go to oxford, brighton and if they have more time, stonehenge, or the lake district.

however, being a londoner I am well aware that you could spend 2 weeks in london doing different stuff without getting bored.

I'm glad that you know cheltenham!

I only have good memories there. Having tea everyday and BBQ every weekend with hostfamily, friends, cute dogs in a beautiful garden!

Visiting Cotswolds was soooo nice. It is almost 4years ago. I have to visit my hostfamily again sometime soon.(I hope!) \:\)

Nice area, I have a mter in Gloucester too, been down there a few times for beers and currys and more beer. cool.gif

Thanks for the tips - already knew about them - any more?