On my way to seattle and already thinking about what to do come december...

Who has skied in the Washington area?? I am looking to find my home mountain and possibly score a season pass using my new student discount powers.

Stevens Pass seems close and offer a great college pass (like $280, anytime!!)...Blackcomb/whistler is out of the question...waaaay too expensive and no kickbacks for students \:\(

danz

p.s. fattwins, I am poor, but my skiis stay with me! \:D

one day my friend one day the student bills might hit hard. In those times of trouble your skis can be given a happy home in fattwins land.

W-B is too far for you anyways with the gas prices. Stevens looks good use the money you save to gear up cause I hear they have great hike to runs.

what about baker 500 buck student pass

Hey there Danz. I did a couple days at Baker as it was really close to where I grew up. Pretty sick hill if you know where to go. I never did. I have only heard good things about the rest of the hills.

Better strengthen those legs. West Coast powder is not what your used to lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

yah yah...but I wont spend my winter thinking about Japan pow...it could ruin my season!

hey yuki...thanks! actually, it is a ph.d in aeronautics and astronautics engineering...just call me the rocket scientist \:\)

danz

No you see Fattwins. Rocket Science is pretty much witchcraft so the wizard skis make sense.

And Danz you will have a kickass season. The wetcoast wet snow will just make you a stronger skier. Then when you get light and dry stuff you will rip it much better than before.

I cant see how a jet engine that blows fire and flys past the speed of sound would be like the wave of the wand.

Now Ive read all the Harry Potter books for the magic! about all the star wars books for the force, so as you can clearly see danz be more of a pocket rocket man! me im \:D the bloody gandalf.

• 2 weeks later...