Which "Office" character are you?

I don't think I'm as cool as Keith, but I do identify with him. lol.gif

But I'm David and he's my star as a people manager:

"Well, there’s good news and bad news. The bad news is that Neil will be taking over both branches, and some of you will lose your jobs. Those of you who are kept on will have to relocate to Swindon, if you wanna stay. I know, gutting. On a more positive note, the good news is, I’ve been promoted, so....every cloud. You’re still thinking about the bad news aren’t you?"

And modest too.

"You grow up, you work half a century, you get a golden handshake, you rest a couple of years and you’re dead. And the only thing that makes that crazy ride worthwhile is ‘Did I enjoy it? What did I learn? What was the point?’ That’s where I come in. You’ve seen how I react to people, make them feel good, make them think that anything’s possible. If I make them laugh along the way, sue me. And I don’t do it so they turn round and go ‘Thankyou David for the opportunity, thankyou for the wisdom, thankyou for the laughs.’ I do it so, one day, someone will go ‘There goes David Brent. I must remember to thank him.’"

\:D

Scouser - I saw Animals. It was pretty funny if you are a Gervais fan. I must admit a lot of the comedy flew a bit over my non-English head but there were still some good laughs. He does a good job of tying together a pretty standard stand up routine into an "animals theme."