Well, at least she's not going behind his back lol.gif
I think that's Oblivion's job!! eek.gif lol.gif
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Just an update on this, it has been a while.

Recently at a party the HUSBAND invited me to, his words, 'enjoy my wife' - without him being there.

These guys are a bit too spoooky for my liking.

You not at all tempted?

Apparently there's a household in my neighbourhood that likes to share its sexual resources. It's quite well-known. The gofufu like to parade around the house naked and get it on with the curtains open, and there are also visitors to the lady of the house, although I'm told the curtains are shut on these occasions.

I go past the house most evenings on my run, but apart from witnessing Mr Pervert having a shower with the window open once, I haven't seen the goings on for myself. Perhaps I should set up my camping chair, cool box, and cigars one balmy evening.

Would you like to know the address oblivion?

• 3 weeks later...

Well I'm accounted for now, so I don't think I'd want to play, especially considering the apparently rather urgent requirement to look after one's health which I always find an unpleasant aspect. I can have fun without having to think about that.

But if I were single and had nothing much to lose, then I'd probably suggest we all visit one of those izakaya with the snug little rooms to see how we all got along. You only live once.

Even if you with just the wife, as they suggest, the husband is sure to be hiding in the next room, watching the action.

And, by the looks of this 3-page-long thread, we'll all be standing right next to him and watching you too.