My boss came on to me today.

I may be wrong, but I'm sure she did.

And she's pretty hot as well, a 45 year old sexy J lady. Married, with 2 kids, but her husband is away a lot it seems. So I'm wondering what to do here, and feeling quite excited about it.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by oblivion:
And she's pretty hot as well, a 45 year old sexy J lady. Married, with 2 kids, but her husband is away a lot it seems. So I'm wondering what to do here
whooooh! what to do? dilemma, she is your boss after all and what if its turns to porridge? you still gotta work there. She has 2 kids how will they feel their momma is cheating on pops (pops is probably already doing it himself)
My advice go for a drink, maybe a snog and grope and then say no you cant, and go home and beat your mutton silly, while imagining about her.
You will wake up and feel better for doing the right thing.

It sounds like a "no win" situation I was in years ago. If you don't do it, you'll hate yourself for missing the opportunity and if you do do it you'll feel guilty for giving in to your primal instincts.

In my case, the "come on" was not exactly subtle: after showing me around town (I was visiting Canuckland) and dinner by the lake, she drove me back to my friend's place, where I was staying. Instead of goodnite at the door, as it was pretty late, she said she wanted to use the bathroom. Then instead of using the bathroom in the living room, she wanted to use the one in the guest room (my room) because she didn't want to wake up the others! After using the bathroom, instead of good-bye, she sat on the bed and obviously had no intention of leaving and started to talk. Next thing I know, she says she is really tired and in a blink she is under the covers.

This part you will not believe, cos I don't myself. Markie here says, O.K. and cuddles himself up on the couch in the room and goes off to sleep, choosing to turn down that not too subtle invitation.

I still hate myself.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
miteyak, what happened to your words of wisdom concerning this exciting erotic opportunity? Were they in some way incriminating?
Maybe they'll return when I leave this company...
\:\)

Oblivion, intrigued by your spate of posts last night... what to do on a night off, politics, liberal or conservative... a man in conflict.

If your morals don't let you go any further, just enjoy the fantasy \:\)

oblivion, what form did this come-on take?

Surely it would be wise to get some advice about whether or not it really was a come-on before you start trying to put your hands down your married, female boss' suit trousers...

My boss (or now ex-boss as from today, well in theory anyway!) used to try it on with me every party. Pity he was a slovering, balding, geeky Japanese middle-management type who was just so unfunny. wakaranai.gif