Please all Americans! vote out that bible bashing idiot! for the sake of humanity and your countries pride vote him out!

Did you see the latest step for Dubya?, his campaign is cashing in on the memory of 9/11! is nothing sarced?

out out out!

Can't help but agree.

I find it hard to believe that Americans voted that less-than-bright guy to be the Prez.

Whats this Kerry dude like then? (He at least sounds articulate, unlike Bush)

For those outside looking in on the US (and many from within), anyone besides Bush is an obvious choice. Unfortunately the Bush propaganda machine has 100 million dollars in campaign money to pump the population full of patriotic garbage... Roughly 45% of Americans are under the impression that Bush is good for the country... This is a scary time for the country indeed...

Scary indeed. I'm debating whether now is the time for some 3rd party voice in American politics. Both parties have become stagnant, undynamic, unimaginative, inward-looking cooperate pawns. In today's TV-driven and soundbyte-dominated campaign climate, the sad fact (that Mr. *** pointed out above) is that the man with the most [special interest donated] money will win.

Wouldn't it be interesting to see what Ralph Nader would do in the White House? wakaranai.gif (too bad it just ain't gonna happen)

Does anyone know of a good site that has some class "Bush quotes"? I'm sure I read about such a site in a mag recently, and was planning on taking a look but forgot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...