I'm a bit worried. Recently really small things are annoying me way too much. Stupid little things.

Like people rustling crisp packets too much, noisy when eating, the list goes on.

I'm not stressed out really, just wondering why I seem to be getting more agitated by small things.

Hmmmm. Hummph.

Any ideas friends?

\:\(

yer not turning into a grumpy crotechety old codg, are yah? lol.gif

"These damn kids today with their potato chip bags, and their noisy cafeterias. . ."

My suggestion is to try to do things that you liked to do when you were younger, in order to try to get back some of those I-don't-give-a-f#$k feelings. ;\)

A few months ago I had to go to a conference in Noumea....once it had finished I took 2 days off and just bummed around...

It wasn't untill i got home that I realised exactly how totally stressed out I was prior to going. It was amazing how much happier and relaxed i was when i returned.

Dunno, maybe you are like me and haven't realised how stressed out you actually are?? wakaranai.gif (just a suggestion)

1. Stress, i feel it everyday.

2. As much as we all love winter, darkness and lack of warm weather and sunshine is known to drive people crazy, I know VERY well what i am talking about, i'm from Denmark! It is amazing what a little "beach time" can do for you!

• 2 weeks later...