What are you doing this weekend?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Busy weekend;

On Saturday a visit to Dogo Koen w'mi boy for a run around, then to football class in the afternoon. In the evening to our friends' new house for curry and a bonfire.

Sunday, more football class, teaching mi boy to turn on a mountainboard, dodgeball in the park with some local kids, reading in the sunshine, then tortillas for dinner.

Pretty good really.

Went to a wharehouse party in a small garage and saw the space tribe and a few other dj's. Not a whitey in sight, really felt like I was really in Japan!

Had a birthday dinner at yakiniku Sakai, no frikking beef!! Just Pork! don't go to yaki niku now.

• 2 months later...

Finally, I got Saturday and Sunday off! And weather looks pretty good!! I head to the beach today and do gardening tomorrow.

Have a great weekend to you all, \:\) \:\)

slow

this weekend?

This weekend I am going to see my dog in quarantine early Saturday and then going to Paris again (3rd time, haha), but this time I am meeting up with my younger sisters (13-ish and 15-ish). My dad is there but he has stuff to do which is great for me as I am taking the girls out, buying them some sunglasses that they like and then they are free to do what ever they want to do in Paris (with my 'responsible' guidance and support). They are stoked 'cause they know that with me as their chaperone they get away with sheer trouble causing hell. God help the young boys of the future. I admit that I cant wait. These girls have little girl arrogance yet innocent small town flair and I dig it!! This tells me I am getting old \:\(

Quote:
Originally posted by Goemon:
Turning the lights off. cool.gif
sweet Jesus look at her. I might come back to Japan to sort out some tax issues... yeah, that’s a good excuse.

Damn your stinking eye balls goemon, I could have the likes of that if I were there. Damn your balls to hell. Why oh why did I not play the girl chase game in Tokyo. I will lament this to my grandchildren i am sure.

Glad to hear you're getting laid Slow clap.gif .As for me, I'll be going to a party held by one of my students on Saturday and teaching kids on Sunday i.e working and no weekend.