Theres some tv program on at the mo and they're on about brand bags costing something crazy like 1.5 mill yen. Thats just STUPID. Had to say it. (And I'm not just jealous, honest!)

I saw that too. Some bag called the Bahji or Burger or something that looks like the shapeless thing my French teacher carried his S&M gear in - for more than a good second car.

One day Japanese women will have their mortal remains cremated and buried in their handbags.

I was at the jusco's mall in Morioka last weekend...went into a shop that sold Rolexs and they had a purse that cost 1.5m yen. That was absolutely the dumbest thing I ever saw. There wasn't anything special about it. The damn thing cost more than one of my jet skis brand new. I don't care how rich I could ever be, I couldn't spend that much money on a friggin purse. And I wouldn't let Momo do it either.

A boyfriend wanted to buy me such expensive thing once even although he isn't much money - I told him to stop it,. Actually one reason I finish him is because of like this behavious. It did not impress me.