what country are you from and is everyone else from that land as bloody useless as you are ;\) ?

http://www.apple.com/retail/jp/ginza/index.html

Take Ginza subway station exit A9 and continue in the direction of the stairs for about 40 meters and the store is on your left on the corner of the main road in Ginza and a small ally way. It is pretty hard to miss. Or take exit A13 and you are right across the freakin road from it.

and crying only elicits sympathy from your designated bf, who's role in life is to, among other things, respond in the manner that women require when they turn on the water.

One of the great things about being single is that a crying woman is just a crying woman, nothing more.

The US guys in that store a really cool and guninely interested in helping you save money so be sure to talk to them.

I now have a broken but useable screen on the advice of a dude in the shop which otherwise would've charged 150,000 to fix it. wakaranai.gif

Yes, stunning isn't it.

For a non-shop, I have spent a lot of real money in there.

Recently I was in Akihabara buying a PC laptop. Every shop was the same: each display machine had at least 4 laminated 3"x3" info cards stuck onto the machine or directly in front of it. Then there were the little stuffed monkeys and dogs and some pink animal that was supposed to be cute. Add after that a fake twig of sakura. Finally there is always a moving thing, like an inverted pendulum, that is ultra-reflective and is attached to the top of the screen.

Then, in one small crowded shop you should pack as many machines thus embellished with crap as you can in the smallest space, hang things from the roof, put useless staff in stupid jackets and turn up the music (and the heater, it is not summer yet and outside is cold desu ne).

I will take a non-shop any day, and my yen voting proves it.

It's not a shop, nor a non-shop, it's a Designer Store. Just LOVE those elevators.... By the way, if anyone's interested the Tokyo (English speaking) Mac Users Group meets there once a month. I think it's the 3rd Friday of the month. They also have a bbs which you can find at www.ringo.net

• 2 weeks later...