It's not really a question of makeup. Most of the people presented as having 'no makeup' actually clearly have makeup on. It's a question of aging. For example, Emma Thompson is no longer a fresh young thing, and nor does she present herself as one.

It seems a bit of a shallow exercise to me. If nobody can see through the tinsel and realize that Britney is really a bit of a spud, and that Cameron has skin like a pub sofa, then god help them.

Skin like a pub sofa lol.gif lol.gif Good one!

Does she?! eek.gif (That would surely be a nice new pub rather than the skanky Hare and Hound up the road from our house, right)

Quote:
Originally posted by riobranco:
The real beauts in this world are the ones that are so without any makeup.
Yes, I agree. I think that my g/f is pretty without make-up. She, of course, thinks otherwise - but that then is the nature of women.

I don't think that make-up changes how kt looks, jusat makes her different, but still damn pretty.
 Quote:
Originally posted by dancing_barefoot:
I prefer a natural look.
all well and good mate but explain to me how my next girlfriend is supposed to look like a filthy dirty do anything for money wanton depraved whore unless she uses makeup? You You can't get that via the "a la natural" route can ya!!

well, i'd like to say that the reason i don't wear any makeup is becuase i'm just naturally beautiful and therefore don't need it, but, i'm just lazy and cheap... have you seen how much makeup costs? eek.gif

i'll save it up for a new pair of skis - and maybe some sunscreen lol.gif