Lots of talk about new computers. I seem to get the almost uncontrollable urge to get a new one every 2 years or so. How often do you get a new one?

Had my Dell notebook for nearly 2 years now, and thinking of buying again. Just cant help it!

Yep, I'm an every two yearer myself. I've actually got three usable computers sitting in my room. I'm just not sure what to do with the old ones. I may send my last HP to my brother and I may just burn my older gateway for sheer joy. I hate computers, yet I love them too....Such a conundrum.

I try not to get too carried away with it all, coz I don't NEED the latest thing. It can be very tempting though, I'm looking into getting a new desktop this year so much to choose from its difficult to know where to start.

oh man, i think i killed my computer the other day. have to try a few more things to resusitate it, then i may be in the market for a new one. I would love a new G5 or G4 mac or something, i just cant afford one now. \:\(

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone here have any keyboard preferences?

I hate the Vaio keyboard I've used on a notebook. Dell notebooks have nice keyboards, feel good. The keyboard is such a big part of using a PC, I always like to play around with them before making a choice.